SRTA seeks proposals from qualified consultants for the triennial performance audits of SRTA and the Redding Area Bus Authority (RABA) for fiscal years 2018/19, 2019/20, and 2020/21, with an option to extend the contract to perform a triennial audit for the fiscal years 2021/22, 2022/23, and 2023/24.
Submitted proposals must include the tasks outlined below.
The audit for each agency should include general information, a compliance matrix (as found in the prior audit), current year and prior year findings, recommendations, and conclusions.
Review of SRTA Functions
The functional review should include various responsibilities of SRTA such as:
• Administration and management
• Transportation planning and regional coordination
• Claimant relationship and oversight
• Public relations
• Grant applications and grant management
Review of RABA Functions
The major elements in conducting the performance audit should be, but are not limited to the following:
• Review of compliance requirements
• Follow-up review of prior performance audit recommendations
• Internal review of transit operator functions
• Verification and use of performance indicators
• Detailed review of transit operator functions
• Preparation of a draft and final audit report
The auditor will be responsible for the preparation and typing of the audits.